- The Austin Disaster Relief Network is accepting monetary and survivor item donations.
- The Central Texas Food Bank is accepting donations to help fund the purchase of emergency food boxes filled with ready-to-eat items that are easy for families to use. They purchase pre-prepared boxes and distribute them quickly to the areas affected by the storm. With your help, we can help families recover from this disaster:
- Houston Mayor Sylvester Turner has established the Hurricane Harvey Relief Fund, which will accept tax deductible flood relief donations.
- To donate to American Red Cross, text REDCROSS to 90999 to give $10 to American Red Cross Disaster Relief
- Volunteer in Affected Areas: National Voluntary Organizations Active in Disaster and the Texas VOAD both provide links to those who wish to register to volunteer with organizations working in the field. Officials are asking that volunteers please do not self-deploy, as unexpectedly showing up to any of the communities that have been impacted by Hurricane Harvey will create an additional burden for first responders.