Sustainable Food Center’s 13th Annual Farm to Plate
Thu May 7 @ 6:00 pm | 9:30 pm
Farm to Plate is Sustainable Food Center’s annual sip-and-stroll fundraising event, featuring over 30 of Austin’s best chefs who prepare delicious bites that celebrate the bounty of Central Texas’s sustainable farms and ranches.
Farm to Plate brings awareness to the benefits of supporting local, sustainable farms and ranches for our 600 guests – all in the vibrant Downtown setting of Brazos Hall.
Farm to Plate Features:
- Specially crafted bites from over 30 local chefs
- Local artisan cocktails, local wines, and craft beers
- Live music
- Interactive activities and giveaways
- Changemaker Award ceremony
- Silent and live auction featuring getaways and culinary experiences
- GA & VIP ticket options (VIP ticket holders enjoy early access to the chefs)
100% of proceeds from Farm to Plate benefit Sustainable Food Center and programs that support our local, sustainable food system and increase access to healthy, affordable food for everyone in Central Texas.
- Brazos Hall
204 East 4th Street
Austin, + Google Map