- This event has passed.
Greater Austin Black Chamber’s Mocha Mondays
Mon October 11 @ 8:30 am | 9:30 am
An event every month that begins at 8:30 am on day Second of the month, repeating until December 13, 2021
Grab a cup of your favorite coffee and share the journey of entrepreneurship or just being a woman in a professional environment. Meet new friends or join old ones as we explore relevant topics to support and uplift you to start your week! 2nd Mondays monthly 8:30AM- 9:30AM
- May 10 “It’s a Retirement State of Mind” Live Your Best Business Life Like You are Retiring Now
- June 14 “Are We Post Me Too”
- July 12 “Hot Girl Summer, How to Relax, Relate, and Recharge”
- August 9 “Why Should White Guys Have All the Fun?” Book-Themed Discussion
- September 13 “Climbing the Corporate Ladder”
- October 11 “Beating the Imposter Syndrome” Knowing you belong
- November 8 “Planning Your Professional New Year” Goal Setting
- December 13 “Maximizing the Holiday Party” How to turn the holiday party into a personal and professional growth experience.